- When you need business advice, would you turn to someone who’s never owned a business? As business owners ourselves we understand the intricacies of owning a business and help navigate you toward success.
- In case of a major crisis, would you want to wind up in business with your partner’s spouse? Without a Buy-Sell Agreement you run the risk of forfeiting part of your business to someone you may not have wanted involved in it at all. We can help you structure an agreement which will protect you from those types of situations.
Mergers & Acquisitions
- We can perform a valuation of your business to determine it's worth and consult with you about when is a good time to sell or take on partners. We can also assist with risk analysis and the full picture of your tax liability.
- The Green Group offers full payroll services in many states including filing quarterly taxes as well as processing bi-weekly payroll for your employees.
QuickBooks Training & Consulting
- We understand that you may want to focus on your overall business and not on the bookkeeping. We offer full services for QuickBooks including staff members who are certified specialists. If, however, you’d prefer to do it yourself but don't know anything about the program we can help get you started.
- The Green Group can set up your sales tax account, file the return and make the sales tax payments on your behalf. We also determine what the amount of sales a company has for the filing period based on bookkeeping records.
- Every audit is different and dealing with the IRS can be intimidating to the average person. You need someone in your corner with years of experience who can speak to the IRS for you. Our Enrolled Agent, Frank Palino, has handled numerous cases involving the IRS.
- In IRS cases we will negotiate with the IRS, where possible, to either lower the cost substantially or have it completely removed. In either case, we’re on your side in helping you navigate any outstanding penalties and interest fees.
Starting a Business
- There are many aspects of starting a business that are sometimes overlooked until it’s too late. We’re here to help you make sure you hit major milestone markers before your company hits the ground running Day One.
- Thinking about your company after you've gone is a daunting thought. Who you should pass your business along to is even scarier. You want to be sure that your plans are in place long before thinking about exiting the company. We assist you in setting your company up for a future without you.
Tax & Accounting
- We are proficient at Individual, Partnership, C-Corp, S-Corp, Trust, Foundation, Payroll, Sales and Gift tax returns. We pay attention to all the details that make you or your business money ensure you get maximum tax savings. You work hard for your money, we work even harder so you can keep it.
- What happens to your money after you’ve passed is a substantial concern for many people. We can assist you in setting up your estate in a way that best fits your needs.
State & Local Tax
- State and local taxes are always changing, in some cases local taxes are changing even faster than state taxes. We stay up-to-date on current information, passing along all of the tax savings and potential pitfalls to you.
- For those businesses exporting services internationally you can utlize The Green Group's knowledge of the Interest-Charge Domestic International Sales Corporation (IC-DISC) which helps you maximize your tax filings. By incorporating an IC-DISC, you can increase after-tax cash flow, obtain export tax benefits and take advantage of the 15% tax rate on dividends.
- We can help you file your gift tax returns and determine where taxes are applicable both to the giver and the receiver.
Trust & Foundation Tax
- The Green Group can assist in helping you set up your 501(c)(3) company as well as help process and file all of your tax returns.